19 November 2009

la la la i'm mad la la laaaa

The other day, I spent incredibly significant amounts of time writing a CRAZY LONG post, yo. And then, it disappeared. Ugh. I feel like Percy the dog on Pocahontas, when he's all muddy and he's blowing bubbles in the mud and growling with this look on his face that's like, "I am beyond irritated at the current situation." So...here's a brief recap of what that last post was SUPPOSED to be about. Ugh.

1. PA is more religiously traditional than MN.
2. I have had two visitors since moving here: Ashley, a friend and fellow YTM counselor; and Pasutti, my former roommate who lives in Virginia. Ashley came for a few days back in October over the Long Weekend at CSB/SJU, and Pasutti has come twice to go to concerts at a place called Mr. Smalls Theatre (the musicians were Mason Jennings and Ingrid Michaelson and both ROCKED MY FACE OFF in very different ways).
3. I am oficially a Pennsylvanian. I got my inspection today, and now I have a PA license plate on my car. Wahoo.
4. Write me letters. I'll write back, I promise.

And with that, I shall end this post, because I feel like it. So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment