29 January 2010

i'm out of milk...LAME!

I will not write about ministry. I will not write about ministry. I will not write about ministry. (It's Friday! I am making the conscious decision not to think about ministry for the next little while here, for the sake of my sanity.)

SO ANYWAYS! Guess what I did?

NO, I did not train a flying turtle to turn on the DVD player in the youth room!

NO, I did not come across a napkin with a grease-stain Virgin Mother silhouette and sell it on eBay for thousands of dollars!

I opened a bank account here in the Burgh! That is a BIG step. Now I just have to transfer all my auto-pay bills over to my new account and get some new checks (they're YELLOW!) and stuff. It'll be so much more convenient to do all my money stuff here! Party in the USA! (Ew, did I just quote Miley Freaking Cyrus?! Punch me in the mouth!)

In other news, there isn't really any other news. I got a Netflix account, which is great...I think I'll be watching the Star Wars trilogy within the next couple of weeks, since I (*gasp!*) haven't seen them all the way through yet. I mean, I've seen bits and pieces here and there, but I've never actually seen the whole thing. I guess it's just another thing I can check off my list!

Tomorrow morning I'm going to head up to the Campbells' cabin for a day so I can have some chillaxin' time. I'm really looking forward to it!

And now I'm going to make myself some dinner. I'm thinking...something involving eggs. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment